2nd Shift Laser/ Turret Operator
Chisago City, MN
Posted on Aug 26, 2021
The Laser / Turret Setup Operator position is accountable for the setup, maintenance, and operation of the machines assigned to them in the Laser / Turret Cell. Under the direction of the Shift Supervisor and the Manufacturing and Distribution Manager they will complete all work orders assigned to them according to the specific work order instructions and all Kendall Howard internal procedures.
- 10 hour shift
- Night shift
- Full Time
- Complete all work orders assigned to that area
- Check all parts to print
- Check that all paperwork on each job order has the matching revision level
- Never makes any part without a proper print
- Ensures all parts are properly labeled and moved to the next area when completed
- Informs the Shift Supervisor and the Manufacturing and Distribution Manager about any irregularities on work orders
- Maintain their area in regards to organization and cleanliness
- Follow all safety procedures and policies without exception
- Works with the Manufacturing and Distribution Manager to improve and maintain safety systems and procedures
- Troubleshoot and assist in the repair of equipment as requested
- Maintain the highest level of quality in all parts that are produced
- Works with the Quality Auditors, Quality Manager, and others to ensure quality parts are always produced
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Setup and operational: 2 years (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds on a daily basis.
- Able to occasionally lift and carry up to 70 pounds.
- Able to bend, twist, turn, carry, walk, sit, stoop, kneel, etc.
- Able to stand for prolonged periods.
- Extended hours required during peak workloads or special projects.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
If interested, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Criminal background check and drug screen required. This exciting opportunity begins immediately. After 3 month of employment, we offer a great benefits package, medical, dental, a paid holidays, and Paid Time Off accrual.
Kendall Howard is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Unsolicited resumes from recruiters will not be accepted, nor entitled to fees.