1st or 2nd Shift Brake Press Operator
Chisago City, MN
Posted on Aug 25, 2021
The Lead Brake Press Setup Operator position is accountable for the setup, maintenance, and operation of the machines assigned to them in the Brake Press Cell. Under the direction of the Shift Supervisor and the Manufacturing and Distribution Manager they will complete all work orders assigned to them according to the specific work order instructions.
- 1. Complete all work orders assigned to that area.
- 2. Check all parts to print.
- 3. Check that all paperwork on each job order has the matching revision level.
- 4. Never makes any part without a proper print.
- 5. Ensures all parts are properly labeled and moved to the next area when completed.
- 6. Informs the Shift Supervisor and the Manufacturing and Distribution Manager about any irregularities on work orders.
- Safety, Organization and Maintenance.
- 1. Maintain their area in regards to organization and cleanliness.
- 2. Follow all safety procedures and policies without exception.
- 3. Works with the Manufacturing and Distribution Manager to improve and maintain safety systems and procedures
- 4. Troubleshoot and assist in the repair of equipment as requested.
- 1. Maintain the highest level of quality in all parts that are produced.
- 2. Works with the Quality Auditors, Quality Manager, and others to ensure quality parts are always produced.
- Desired Qualifications
- At least 2 years of setup and operational experience in similar machinery that is utilized at Kendall Howard. For the right team member, consideration may be given to training the right employee to the position and will be at the discretion of the Shift Supervisor and the Manufacturing and Distribution Manager. High attention to detail and good math skills are required. Ability to stand, walk, bend, and reach for extended periods throughout the shift. Ability to lift and carry up to 70 pounds periodically during the shift.
If interested, please submit your resume to email@example.com
Criminal background check and drug screen required. This exciting opportunity begins immediately. After 3 month of employment, we offer a great benefits package, medical, dental, a paid holidays, and Paid Time Off accrual.
Kendall Howard is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Unsolicited resumes from recruiters will not be accepted, nor entitled to fees.