Chisago City, MN
Posted on Dec 6, 2021
Innovation Lives Here
You go all in no matter what you do, and so do we. You want to use your powers for good, and that’s exactly what we do at Kendall Howard. Our team is made up of hungry, humble, and capable people who are making a difference every day within the technology industry.
Why work for Kendall Howard? Well, besides the normal (401K, competitive wages and benefits package for all full-time employees, yada, yada, yada…) perks, we have some awesome other stuff! We have salon discounts (whoop, whoop), holiday parties (who doesn’t like a reason to celebrate?), and why not forget the fantastic people (I mean we did write this awesome job description, so we have to be pretty cool right?).
Do you want to be part of a manufacturing, distribution business that continues to grow on top of record work levels, a history of investment into the business, and desires to be a world class business? Kendall Howard is looking for qualified Welder to join our growing team.
- The Welding position is accountable for the setup, maintenance, and operation of the machines assigned to them in the Welding department. Under the direction of the Shift Supervisor and the Manufacturing and Distribution Manager they will complete all work orders assigned to them according to the specific work order instructions.
- Complete all work orders assigned to that area
- Check all parts to print
- Check that all paperwork on each job order has the matching revision level
- Never makes any part without a proper print
- Ensures all parts are properly labeled and moved to the next area when completed
- Informs the Shift Supervisor and the Manufacturing and Distribution Manager about any irregularities on work orders
Safety, Organization and Maintenance
- Maintains their area in regards to organization and cleanliness
- Follow all safety procedures and policies without exception
- Works with the Manufacturing and Distribution Manager to improve and maintain safety systems and procedures
- Troubleshoot and assist in the repair of equipment as requested
- Maintain the highest level of quality in all parts that are produced
- Works with the Quality Auditors, Quality Manager, and others to ensure quality parts are always produced.
- Able to lift and/move up to 25 pounds on a daily basis.
- Able to bend, twist, turn, carry, walk, sit, stoop, kneel, etc.
- Able to sit or stand for prolonged periods.
- OT hours required during high production periods.
- Prior experience with metal welding required. Preferred experience with both robotic welding and spot welding.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Welding: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location
Criminal background check and drug screen required. This exciting opportunity begins immediately. After 3 months of employment, we offer a great benefits package, medical, dental, a paid holiday, and Paid Time Off accrual.
Kendall Howard is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.