Account Executive – Sales
Chisago City, MN
Posted on Dec 8, 2021
Innovation Lives Here
You go all in no matter what you do, and so do we. You want to use your powers for good, and that’s exactly what we do at Kendall Howard. Our team is made up of hungry, humble, and capable people who are making a difference every day within the technology industry.
Why work for Kendall Howard? Well, besides the normal (401K, competitive wages and benefits package for all full time employees, yada, yada, yada..) perks, we have some awesome other stuff! We have salon discounts (whoop, whoop), many potluck days (as in like I gained 5 lbs. from working here), holiday parties (who doesn’t like a reason to celebrate?), and why not forget the fantastic people (I mean we did write this awesome job description, so we have to be pretty cool right?).
Do you want to be part of a manufacturing, distribution business that continues to grow on top of record work levels, a history of investment into the business, and desires to be a world class business? Kendall Howard is looking for qualified Account Executive to join our growing team.
The Account Executive is responsible for managing and supporting the customers. This role is responsible for meeting defined sales targets within the assigned territory. These targets are met by building strong relationships and providing excellent services to the assigned resellers and distributors. The ideal team member will have high energy, likes working in a fast-paced environment, and can easily adapt to priority changes. If you are a strong communicator, great problem-solving, have solid analytical and critical thinking skill set along with adept organization skills we want to hear from you.
If this is not an accurate description of who you are, please do not apply—this position is not a good fit. If this is you, please read on.
- Achieve defined sales targets.
- Comprehension of the product line.
- Effectively communicates solutions to clients.
- Support customers with all aspects of the sales process.
- Build strong and lasting relationships with customers in your territory.
- Assist customers via email, internet, and phone with questions on features/benefits of products, orders
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Responds to the customer when discrepancies exist.
- Coordinate with the engineering department on requests.
- Keep sensitive customer or company information confidential.
- Interface with Engineering, Operation Management, and logistics.
- Some travel within a defined territory
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Proficient in Windows and Microsoft Office a must.
- ERP system experience (Visual a plus)
- Familiarity with UPS, FedEx, USPS, and freight shipping.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- 1+ years of experience as an inside sales account manager.
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM database programs is a plus.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with internal and external contacts.
- Prior demonstration of a strong focus on customer service and a positive client experience.
- Strong business judgment with an ability to identify and independently resolve a variety of moderately complex challenges.
- The ability to work in a high volume, dynamic, and fast-paced environment making quick decisions under pressure.
- Demonstrated abilities and solid knowledge related to contract and order processing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is highly desirable.
- Demonstrate reliability and good attendance.
- Able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds on a daily basis.
- Able to bend, twist, turn, carry, walk, sit, stoop, kneel, etc.
- Able to sit for prolonged periods.
- Extended hours required during territory travel/tradeshows.
If interested, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Criminal background check and drug screen required. This exciting opportunity begins immediately. After 3 month of employment, we offer a great benefits package, medical, dental, a paid holidays, and Paid Time Off accrual.
Kendall Howard is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Unsolicited resumes from recruiters will not be accepted, nor entitled to fees.