Kendall Howard ships most orders, if in stock and received by 3:30 PM CST, on the same day. Tracking is generally available after 5:00 PM CST.
In the event that there is a back order we will notify the reseller immediately and provide a ship date.
All Kendall Howard shipments will ship “best way” unless otherwise instructed. Please notify us at the time of the order if you would like an alternate shipping method.
Small Package Shipping:
Kendall Howard takes great pride in selecting carriers that will safely deliver our products. For small package shipments, FedEx is our approved carrier.
All small package shipments are shipped FedEx Ground unless otherwise instructed. The shipment is insured for the full replacement value. Optional services include:
- FedEx Priority Overnight (by 8:00 am)
- FedEx Standard Overnight (by 3:00pm)
- FedEx 2 Day
- FedEx Express Saver (3 Day)
We strongly recommend that you use FedEx for all of your small package needs however, if you would like us to ship on your UPS account, we will accommodate this request. In the event that a UPS shipment is lost or damaged, Kendall Howard will not be liable to refund shipping and/or replacement costs until a credit is received from UPS.
See below for average shipping transit times from our Chisago City, MN manufacturing facility.
LTL – Truck Load Freight Shipping:
Kendall Howard works with many different freight couriers to provide the best possible shipping method and costs. All shipping rates that we quote are dock to dock delivering to a commercial address unless otherwise requested. Additional services include:
- Lift Gate – This is necessary for companies or residents that do not have a loading dock or forklift to get the freight items off of the back of the carrier’s truck.
- Limited Access – This applies to schools, military bases, government locations, libraries, and businesses that have restricted receiving processes or that don’t allow for a standard semi-trailer to make the delivery.
- Inside Delivery – The carrier will bring the shipment inside to the first secured area or past the entry door.
- White Glove Delivery – The carrier will bring the shipment inside to your desired location, and remove the packaging. This does not include installation of the product.
Because we have screened these carriers and they handle our packages and shipments daily, we are able to make all shipments with these carriers FOB destination, provided the following criteria are met.
- Your order was shipped on the Kendall Howard shipping account. (shipping charges were added to invoice)
- If damage or shortage occurs in transit it is noted on the delivery receipt.
- All concealed damage or shortage is reported within 48 hours or the next business day.
If you elect to use your own shipping account, you will be 100% responsible for the safety and delivery of your products after they have left our facility. Under no circumstances will Kendall Howard be held liable for any damage, loss of product, hidden damage, or loss of functionality to the product. By shipping on your account you take full responsibility for all claims and adjustments as required by your carrier.