Assembly Operator 1st or 2nd Shift
Chisago City, MN
Posted on Dec 6, 2021
Do you want to be part of a manufacturing, distribution business that continues to grow on top of record work levels, a history of investment into the business, and desires to be a world class business? Kendall Howard is looking for qualified Assembly Operator to join our growing team.
The Assembly Operator is accountable for the setup, maintenance, and operation of the machines assigned to them in the Assembly Cell. Under direction of the Shift Supervisor they will complete all work orders assigned to them according to the specific work order instructions. The Assembly Operator candidate must have high attention to detail and good math skills. Must be driven, dependable and have a strong work ethic.
- Fabrication of all parts according to work orders and Company policies.
- Maintaining clean, safe and organized work areas.
- Identification of concerns and notifying direct supervisor.
- Process improvement recommendations.
- Maintenance of tools and equipment as assigned.
- Able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds on a daily basis.
- Able to occasionally lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Able to bend, twist, turn, carry, walk, sit, stoop, kneel, etc.
- Able to sit for prolonged periods.
- Extended hours required during peak workloads or special projects.
If interested, please submit your resume to email@example.com
Criminal background check and drug screen required. This exciting opportunity begins immediately. After 3 month of employment, we offer a great benefits package, medical, dental, a paid holidays, and Paid Time Off accrual.
Kendall Howard is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Unsolicited resumes from recruiters will not be accepted, nor entitled to fees.