Chisago City, MN
Posted on Aug 31, 2022
Innovation Lives HereYou go all in no matter what you do, and so do we. You want to use your powers for good, and that’s exactly what we do at Kendall Howard. Our team is made up of hungry, humble, and capable people who are making a difference every day within the technology industry.
Why work for Kendall Howard? Well, besides the normal (401K, competitive wages and benefits package for all full time employees, yada, yada, yada..) perks, we have some awesome other stuff! We have salon discounts (whoop, whoop), many potluck days (as in like I gained 5 lbs. from working here), holiday parties (who doesn’t like a reason to celebrate?), and cannot forget the fantastic people (I mean we did write this awesome job description, so we have to be pretty cool right?).
We are seeking a motivated Design Engineer who is capable of designing products requested by customer by working closely with the Custom Product Group, CEO, Production Team, and the rest of the Engineering team.
- Take direction from the Product Manager and Engineering Manager to develop and engineer special projects for customers
- Assist the Production Engineer by providing all appropriate information to accurately setup the products in our ERP systems
- Assist the Quality Manger in coming up with test parameters to evaluate all products
- Program all CNC equipment as required
- Revise special products as required
- Resolve CNC programming issues and correct where appropriate
- Evaluate production runs as required by the Production Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent business experience
- 2 years of Product Design